Ads 468x60px

Famous Nepalese actress and singer Pooja Lama Accepted Islam


Famous Nepalese actress and singer Pooja Lama argues took in the embrace of Islam,

Pooja Lama said in a statement: Islam is the world’s sole religion of humanity based solution offers all the problems of Islam beauty show me the right way, otherwise I keep wandering in the darkness,

I want to tell the world that Islam is a religion of peace only, please read this evaluation would be automatically look.

Interview: Abdus Saboor Nadvi

five months ago Nepal’s famous actress, model 28-year-old Pooja Lama perception of Islam and to the community was surprised. She brought up in Buddhist family, She announced her Converting after a short visit to Dubai and return from Qatar to Kathmandu , was present to discuss these important Statements:

Q: What feature of Islam in persuading you to accept Islam?


A: I was from the Buddhist family, One year ago that thought in my mind to study other religions, Hinduism, Christianity and Islam started a comparative study, during study travel to Dubai and Qatar was the journey there from the Islamic civilization was very impressed, the biggest feature of Islam, he is Oneness, faith and trust in Allah to see who got strong belief here, and in Other religion I could not.

Q: World media has opened front against Islam, Islam is being presented in the style of terrorism, you were not affected by it?
A: Propaganda against Islam is the reason also embracing to Islam, because his study say other thing was I found, and now I can say with the claim that Islam is the world’s only religion of humanity and peace issues Justice solution offers.

Q: Pooja Ji! From the film industry is concerned you, and you regarding the many scandals in the media come to common view, which you was afflicted, and once attempted suicide of you, will tell us something?

A: I did not want to accuse the media regarding my personal life to cut, to publish comments, to defame me, I think you need this talking, still have been my three marriages, after a brief break from all There was gone to alone, I have a son from first husband who lives with my mother, about the same things the media to jump some improper things, which hurt me very much, people accuse me that I have for fame What’s all this, the truth is that I was miserable wanted to commit suicide, I took my friends, led by the study of religious books, then embraced Islam, I want to forget my past, because I now ‘m quiet and decent life.

Q: Pooja Ji! After acceptance of Islam came a major change in your lifestyle, your head is tied up Scarf , the alcohol and smoking have also repent?
A: Please don’t call me Pooja, Pooja my past and now I am Amna Farooqi, tension-filled moments before Islam, alcohol and cigarettes were my support, ever drink so much that the firm was unconscious. Prey to depression had, and the darkness around me was just darkness, but the joy of Islam have breath, alcohol, cigarettes have turn, the only Halal eat meat.

Q: In Islam Body exhibition of women, song and dance equipment is prevented, to what extent you agree?

A: After my converting to Islam , all producers have broken me , since the sangeet is filled my pulse was intravenous, so sometimes songs in a restaurant will go away, burqa ( Full Hijab) also use’s wearing, will try to exhaust even a series of songs.

Q: What were the motives of Islam?
A: Since the some of my Buddhist partner had converted to Islam, when they see trouble me urge you to Islam, says his teachings, I started to read, one day I put a Muslim friend to lecture, one of his Fixed all my heart that any wrongdoing was not afraid of humans but should fear Allah, so embrace Islam at that time decided to shelter.

Q: After acceptance of Islam was the reaction of your family?
A: After embracing Islam I informed my family, who lives in Darjiling , my mother cooperated fully, if they saw me flowers when smayyn, might say:”Oh dear! You chose the right path, to see you happy I found quiet. Hobbits have changed me, So other people also appreciated the family.

Q: The media have expressed doubt that any Muslim anywhere you are in love and married her to felled you is Islam?
A: baseless news, Some my friends are Muslims, but this
does not mean that I love someone felled and brought Islam to marry her lust, yes now I am a Muslim, so I married a Muslim will have, and shall decide when everyone will know then.

Courtesy – Choose Islam (2010.11.6)

0 comments:

 
 
Blogger Templates